- 1998 graduate of a 650-Hour Massage Therapy Program from A SpiriTouch Institute in Madison, Wisconsin
- 1997 graduate of University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.A. Psychology
- Nationally Certified Massage Therapist – 1998
- State of Michigan Massage Therapy License – 2013
- American Massage Therapy Association member since 1998
- In private practice since 2002 (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Continuing education focus in Sports Massage and Craniosacral Therapy and Prenatal Massage
Practicing Massage and Bodywork is my passion. I am grateful to be of service to my clients and assist them in reaching their goals. Be it physical, mental or emotional, I have observed my clients experience profound shifts and changes. Often times massage therapy reveals the deep connection we all are able to embrace between mind, body and soul.