Massage therapy can improve your physical health, intellectual health, emotional health, spiritual health, and social health.
Over the years I’ve heard a lot from my clients regarding their personal lives, aches & pains, daily stressors, and also their successes and achievements. My clients are from all walks of life, however, there is a common handful of comments I hear consistently from them as they are receiving their massage. Here they are:
- I wish I could come in more often for massage.
- Why did I wait so long to book this appointment?
- I had no idea how badly I needed this massage.
- I need to get my friends and family in here to have a massage.
- I feel like a new person.
If any of these comments resonate with you, I encourage you to book your massage soon! I generally get a massage every 2 to 3 weeks and I alternate between 2 different massage therapists. Despite how energized or tired my body is feeling I am always so pleased to see that appointment on my calendar. It is a window of time I treasure. I turn my phone on silent and totally unplug from reality. I encourage you to do the same!