Heidi Johnson, LMT
Heidi Johnson, LMT, Owner & Therapist at Thrive Ann Arbor
- 1997 graduate of University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.A. Psychology
- 1998 graduate of the 650-hour accredited Massage Therapy School, A SpiriTouch Institute, Madison, Wisconsin
- American Massage Therapy Association member since 1997
- Nationally Certified Massage Therapist â 1998
- State of Michigan Massage Therapy License â 2013
- In private practice since 2002 (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Continuing education focus in Sports Massage and Craniosacral Therapy and Prenatal Massage
Practicing Massage and Bodywork is my passion. I am grateful to be of service to my clients and assist them in reaching their goals. Be it physical, mental or emotional, I have observed my clients experience profound shifts and changes. Often times massage therapy reveals the deep connection between mind, body and soul.
Here are a few pictures from the AMTA conference Heidi attended in 2016 in Milwaukee, WI. This conference focused on sport massage, myofascial release and the latest massage research.
âI absolutely love my work,â explains Heidi, âAt my Thrive Ann Arbor Massage office we are committed to each and every client. We listen, we learn and we care. Our clients feel immediate warmth when they walk in because our office is quiet, relaxing and healing. We take time to connect with an empathetic ear and we help our clients unwind from whatever they are experiencing in that moment, or in their day, or their life as a whole. For some people, receiving massage is their only way to experience human touch. For others it might be an integral part of self-care and stress relief and we feel grateful to offer our services.â